Valflon® Coil Coating System
Valflon fluropolymer (FEVE) resin-based coating provides a unique combination of vibrant colors and gloss. Because of this, Valflon is a top choice for establishments that are identified by their colors, such as restaurants, retail stores, automotive dealerships, corporate facilities and more. It’s available in two- and three-coat systems, plus high-gloss levels up to 80. What’s more, Valflon is highly resistant to weathering, airborne chemicals, acid rain and graffiti-removing cleaning solvents.
ValflonProduct Data Sheet
|Features:||100% Sun Exposure, 2 Coats, 3 Coats, FEVE,|
Valflon coatings provide a number of unique benefits including:
- Brilliant depth of color with high gloss levels
- Outstanding color consistency
- Protection against weathering, chalking and fading
- Exceptional resistance to airborne chemicals, acid rain and cleaning solvents
- Excellent overall adhesion
- Great flexibility and formability
Valflon coatings are available in a wide range of rich vibrant colors, high gloss levels and special effects to achieve nearly any look you can dream up.
Valflon coatings can be applied to a number of pre-treated substrates including; Galvalume® , aluminum, and Hot-Dipped Galvanized (HDG) steel.
Valflon coatings are ideal for long-life exterior use on projects that require bright, vivid colors, including:
- Restaurants, banks, automotive dealerships, gas stations and more
- Corporate facilities and architectural structures
- Composite panels and column covers
- Canopies, doors and other exterior metal panel systems
Fluoropolymer Cleaning and Maintenance Guide
The molecules on the surface of Valspar’s fluoropolymer coating systems are so tightly bound together that it makes them resistant to many elements found in the environment such as air pollution, acid rain and general airborne dirt.
Although Valspar factory-applied finishes are extremely durable, a periodic cleaning to remove build-ups of resins and other residue is a good idea to extend coating life. A variety of methods for removal of surface deposits are available. Simple washing with plain water using hoses or pressure spray equipment is usually adequate. When heavy deposits of dirt or other contaminants dull surfaces, stronger methods may be needed.
Mica / Metallic
Building Accessories, Soffit & Fascia, Wall Panels